Your teacher is Damon Jack Winter, B.Mus.
- One-on-one guitar, bass & ukulele lessons at the famous Bower House Studio in O'Briens Road.
- I am a patient, qualified and very experienced teacher of adults.
- All levels and styles are welcome.
- A.M.E.B. grades are available and encouraged.
- Lessons on theory, recording, song writing, stage performance and more are available on request.
- I have extensive experience teaching adult students with learning challenges including brain injury, autism and blindness.
- Registered NDIS provider.
- Spacious, light-filled and fully equipped studio overlooking a tranquil scene of native plants and birds.
- Your first lesson is free; try before you buy.
- Cancel at any time for a full refund of your remaining lesson fees.
- 60 minute one-one-one guitar lessons are $72 each. This includes all books and materials supplied.
- Lessons are delivered weekly and are billed in monthly blocks, or, by arrangement.
- Pay by PayPal, QR code, card, bank transfer and more.
- Lessons at Bower House Studio are covered by comprehensive public liability insurance.
- Gift vouchers are available.
Bower House Studio
Damon is an amazing guitar teacher who is genuinely interested in helping his students progress through their guitar journey and evolve their skills. The amount of preparation Damon puts into his lessons and the opportunities he offers to play with others are testament to that. Damon finds that middle ground between making things fun while also pushing you just outside your comfort zone, encouraging you to find new skills you may not have realised you have or which just needed a little nudge to come out. Damon makes sure his lessons are a safe environment without judgement, which often leads to fun little moments when your music skills all often sudden 'click' and you share a wonderful breakthrough musical moment together. 🙂 Damon first and foremost strives to make playing the guitar fun and accessible for his students, focusing on being able to play well selected songs from start to finish regardless of your skills level. While Damon's teaching style does not focus on 'dry' music theory he will gently insert snippits at key moments of your journey to explain important concepts while motivating his students to delve deeper into theory knowing that it is an essential aspect of the journey. Having a firm education as a classical guitarist, Damon is always able to answer the inevitable questions that you stumble upon regarding some of the finer details of music theory. I cannot recommend Damon enough. Get started now! (No, I was not paid to say all of this, in fact, I pay him! 😋)"
More reviews here
More reviews here